Our mission at Stapleton Construction is to build customer loyalty through integrity and "Old World" values. We strive to meet or exceed the expectations of the most demanding client. Our projects are not complete until the client is 100% satisfied.
It is our philosophy that completing projects on time and within budget is not a goal, it is a requirement. To ensure our company's philosophy is adhered to.
We've developed a set of criteria we use when we work on any project.
- We respond to our customers needs.
- Quality construction.
- Think outside the project on how we can help the customer.
- Meet the customers schedule.
- Be accessible at any time for the customer.
- Communicate frequently and keep the customer informed.
- Respond quickly to any customer requests.
- Limited or no warranty call-backs
- A customer who is pleased
- We are available.
Our job is done when you are satisfied and construction is complete. We review the entire job and punch list, working with the sub contractors to ensure that all items and issues are addressed.
Stapleton Construction was founded in 1976